DTN IQFeed™ is a
tick-by-tick unfiltered datafeed for almost all available symbols, with direct
connection to the exchanges. The IQFeed plugin (Zorro
S required) connects to the IQFeed client application and can retrieve live
and historical data.
- Open an account and subscribe the desired markets on
http://www.iqfeed.net. You will get a login ID - normally a 6 digit number
- and a password.
- Download the IQFeed Client from
DTN Download Page and install it into its default folder. Start one of the
included apps to make sure that it works.
- On Zorro S, select IQFeed and enter your login ID and password.
||IQFeed login ID
Accounts.csv example entry
- For looking up an asset symbol, enter the root name on the
IQfeed Symbol Guide web page.
- For getting prices from IQFeed and trading with a broker, use an Account list with
a composed symbol that sets up IQFeed for live and
historical data, and the broker for trading.
Supported broker commands
The plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
► latest version online